30-min course. Attention & Distraction issues contribute to the vast majority of police crashes. Train now!
Attention and Distraction is one 30-minute lesson from the full 3-hour Defensive Driving course. This lesson raises awareness of distractions inside and outside of a vehicle, including the risks associated with cell phone use while operating a vehicle. Drivers practice strategies for eliminating controllable distractions and making necessary adjustments for distractions they cannot control.
This course is included for free in the full EVOC course.
|View on your||
Computer, Phone, Tablet
Lesson: Attention & Distraction
Benefits & Features
You may also like…
- EVOC Police + A&D – Online Training
- 3-hr course. We are committed to helping you stay safe driving under code 3. Refresh…
- EVOC Police – Online Training
- 2.5-hr course. Train now! Help your officers stay safe through intersections where more than 50%…
- Defensive Driving Police – Online Training
- 2.5-hr course. Supplement your EVOC training with our Defensive Driving Course focused on the 5…