30-min course. Put the phone down! This Attention & Distraction course was developed specifically for drivers to learn skills to combat distraction issues.
Attention and Distraction for individuals and families is a 30-minute lesson from the full 3-hour Street Smarts course. This lesson raises driver awareness of distractions inside and outside of a vehicle, including the risks associated with cell phone use while operating a vehicle. Drivers practice strategies for eliminating controllable distractions and making necessary adjustments for distractions they cannot control.
|View on your||
Computer, Phone, Tablet
Lesson: Attention & Distraction
Benefits & Features
You may also like…
- Teaching Driving Safety for Families – Online Training
- 30-min course. Teaching someone to drive safely is not intuitive. You need help to understand…
- Street Smarts Safe Driving Contract – Individuals & Families
- Written Contract. Safe driving requires commitment, particularly with teen drivers. Lay down the ground rules…
- Street Smarts Defensive Driving + A&D for Families – Online Training
- 4-hr course. Street Smarts defensive driving was developed specifically for kids to provide contextual learning…