2.5-hr course. Most first-responder crashes occur in intersections. Refresh perishable skills right now!
Emergency Vehicle Operations Course for fire departments. Motor pool costs are the 2nd largest expense for fire departments. Dramatically decrease motor pool expenses, collisions and injuries with On Q EVOC Fire online training. Training for your entire department!
On Q EVOC Fire reinforces critical driving skills at a fraction of the cost of traditional simulation and on-road driver training. The course focuses on intersection negotiation under code-3 with 4, 30-minute lessons covering approaching, assessing, navigating and exiting an intersection.
Stay certified and stay safe.
Don’t forget to ask your personal auto carrier for a discount for completing a driving safety course.
This course does NOT include the attention and distraction lesson.
|View on your||
Computer, Phone, Tablet
Lesson #1: Intersection Approach
Lesson #2: Intersection Assessment
Lesson #3: Clearing the Intersection: Basics
Lesson #4: Clearing the Intersection: Advanced Skills
Lesson #5: Intersection Departure & Course Summary
Benefits & Features
You may also like…
- A&D Fire – Online Training
- 30-min course. Attention & Distraction issues contribute to the vast majority of fire vehicle crashes.…
- Defensive Driving Fire – Online Training
- 2.5-hr course. Supplement your EVOC training with our Defensive Driving Course focused on the 5…
- EVOC Fire + A&D – Online Training
- 3-hr course. We are committed to helping you stay safe driving under code 3. Refresh…